Even though the women of your life should be celebrated throughout the year, Mother’s Day provides an opportunity to make mothers of all ages feel extra special. Shopping for the perfect gift takes time, and you shouldn’t wait until the last minute to make this important decision. Don’t stress out or worry about what to do this year. Browse through this list of the top options when deciding on your gifts for Mother's Day.
Extra Special Gifts for Mother’s Day
It doesn’t matter what your relationship is with the mom in your life when it comes to shopping for a special gift. You could be a friend, sibling, spouse or child. Those who take on the role of ultimate caregiver need to be celebrated for their devotion, love and efforts. You can take common gift items and make them extra special, either through personalization or through a custom order. Check out these unique finds for Mother’s Day.
It’s been said that a good piece of jewelry never goes out of style, and while this is true, it does need a little something extra if it’s going to express how much you care about the mom in your life. Consider purchasing a personalized necklace, complete with a charm or icon from her favorite movie collection. Disney collections often highlight the princess your mom is, turning a jewelry piece into more of a statement than an accessory. For the Harry Potter fan, use the golden snitch to make sure the mom in your life knows she is a winner. Sallyrose has plenty of options with unique jewelry, including:
- Limited-Edition Harry Potter Initial Necklace
- Disney Sterling Silver Tinkerbell Initial Necklace – Sallyrose
- Disney Mickey Mouse Sterling Silver Silhouette Hoop Earrings
2. Kitchen Gadgets
Adding to the collection of one-of-a-kind kitchen gadgets is always a great idea for gifts for Mother’s Day. A good kitchen gadget can make it easier to get dinner together after a long day at work or create a memorable family meal for holidays or special occasions. These ideas can take Mom’s cooking to the next level:
- InstaPot Max, complete with an LED screen and Nutriboost technology
- Ember Temperature Control Mug for the perfect coffee or tea drinking temperature
- Ninja Smart Screen Blender and Food Processor for the most efficiency in smoothie-making
3. Luxury Apparel
Moms spend a lot of time taking care of others, but they could use some pampering themselves. Rather than assuming she will go buy herself that new pair of shoes or cozy pajamas, give the gift of luxury and comfort through apparel. Check out these fabulous finds for Mother’s Day:
- Parachute Cloud Cotton Robe for lightweight and breathable spa-like comfort
- Eberjey Gisele Long PJ Set for deep relaxation and a good night’s sleep
- Teva Women’s Original Universal Sandal to make it through the day walking on air
The ability to multi-task is a requirement of all good mothers, and this job gets a lot easier when they can stay organized and chaos-free. Some of the best gifts for Mother’s Day make sure Mom always knows where to find things. Consider:
- Sallyrose The Mandalorian The Child Jewelry Box for the Grogu lover in your life
- Clever Fox Planner for keeping the many schedules and to-do lists straight
- ThinkGeek Handbag of Holding for 15 pockets' worth of storage and organization on-the-go
Technology is making life so much easier, but Mom may not have time to stop and figure out how all of it works. Fortunately, you can gift one of these items and set it up for her, making the most of your gift and creating a reason to spend time together.
- iRobot Roomba vacuum so she doesn’t have to be the maid anymore
- Amazon smart plug to reduce the electric bill and simplify life
- Digital picture frame for keeping the friends and family in view at all times
- Google Nest for making life easier, with a personal assistant just for her
6. Travel Gear
Travel-related gear makes a great gift for Mother’s Day, since the typical mom is always on the go. Whether she enjoys rugged outdoor adventures or deals with a daily commute to work, these ideas can make traveling more enjoyable.
- Lifestraw Personal Water Filter for purified water when on the go
- Bagail Set of Packing Cubes to make sure everything for herself or the family fits in the luggage
- Lion Palace USB Car Humidifier for great-smelling air, no matter how long she is in the car
7. Health and Beauty
Moms often worry about the health and safety of those around them, putting their own needs on the backburner. You can help make sure she looks and feels beautiful and timeless by gifting her products that promote healthy skin and nails.
- Prima Bath Gem for a relaxing soak that moisturizes the skin and relieves stress
- Honest Beauty Love Your Lips Kit for tinted lips that receive moisturization from avocado oil and acai extras
- Dermstore Problem Solution: Brightening Regimen for a little bit of targeted help for problem areas
8. Garden and Leisure
Moms don’t always get enough time to pursue their hobbies or spend time outdoors. With these gifts for Mother’s Day, you can bring the outdoors to them and maybe feed their hobby need at the same time.
- 1-800-Flowers.com Blooming Gardenia Plant in Basket
- Trovety Decorative Wooden Birdhouse to attract local birds to the yard
- Uncommon Goods Birth Month Flower Grow Kit for growing beautiful, meaningful blooms indoors
If you’re the kind to show love all year round, consider a monthly subscription service for the mom in your life. From magazines to meal prep, the sky’s the limit.